My Hostfamily...Finally

Today I finally got my hostfamily and I am so happy now. I will live in Tranås a little city in the south of Sweden, which has about 18,000 inhabitants. The city is located in the near of lake Sommen and the next bigger cities in the surroundings are Linköping and Jönkoping, which are both approximately 1 hour from Tranås away, I believe. I will also go to school in Tranås at Holavedsgymnasiet. I am also very excited that in Tranås there is an ice hockey team, Tranås AIF, and I can play with them during this year.

I have four hostsilbings, two hostsisters and two hostbrothers, but the oldest hostsister has already moved out and both hostbrothers are only at home at the weekends so most of the time there is just my younger hostsister at home.

Now that I now where I will live I am looking forward moer than ever to be there.
And btw, I just realised that there are just 13 days from now on, so there is not so much time left :D


Photo by LMJ

www.tranasgk.se


About me

Hi, my name is Kristian and I'm from Italy, I'm 17 years old and I've decided to spend a year in Sweden as an exchange student. I love sports, particularly ice hockey, but also mountainbiking and generally all kinds of sports.


Contact me

Popular Post

kreDDe 2014. Designed By Blogger Templates