Heja Sverige :D

Hej,

I am here in Sweden for 5 days now and its quite awesome. I have been at the arrival camp in near of Stockholm and met many awesome people from all around the world.
We did some cool activities and also went swimming in the lake. One thing about Sweden that I already love is that the Swedes are eating all the time.

the lake Mälaren in Stockholm (the 3rd largest in Sweden btw)




On saturday some of the YFU members went with us to the Central Station of Stockholm where a few of us had to take the train to get to our hostfamilies the other were picked up by their hostfamily at the camp. I had to take the train to Norrköping and from there to Tranås, but the train from Stockholm was delayed so I missed the other train and had to wait for two hours in Norrköping so I decided to use the opportunity and went into city.





And then i took the train and arrived in Tranås at 3 pm.
Today I already had my first ice hockey practise with the local team and it was also really good...so I am looking forward to a great year here in Sweden :D







About me

Hi, my name is Kristian and I'm from Italy, I'm 17 years old and I've decided to spend a year in Sweden as an exchange student. I love sports, particularly ice hockey, but also mountainbiking and generally all kinds of sports.


Contact me

Popular Post

kreDDe 2014. Designed By Blogger Templates